Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Looking for Canon 1014 manual (silent)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ulrichsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm new to this group (actually new to super8) as I've always shot in video but would like to try out film.

    Anyway, I reacently aquired a Canon 1014 Autozoom and was wondering if anyone knows where to get a manual for this camera. I'd be willing to pay someone to make me a copy if they own one.

    Thanks,
    scott

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    I thought I'd kick this back up to the top, someone knew to Super-8, and we ignore him...sigh.

    -Alex

  3. #3
    Inactive Member redrice's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi scott:

    i'm new too, but i just printed out the manual for 1014e which i'm in the process of buying: here's the link:
    http://www.8mm.filmshooting.com/manuals/canon.php

    let me know how you get on:

    peter

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ulrichsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, this site was perfect, I figured there had to be a scanned copy of it somewhere on the web!

    I'm in the process of testing it out, and I wanted to learn how to use the manual aperture and exposure controls.

    Thanks again,
    scott

  5. #5
    Inactive Member capul8's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For some tips from resident 1014E expert Tom Hardwick, see "Canon 1014 Meter Problem" on page 2
    Bernie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tom hardwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 1999
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1014E expert huh? I'm flattered. And I did do a camera writeup on the big Canon for Making Better Movies magazine in the mid 80s.

    tom.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member capul8's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, Tom, any chance you could scan that article and make it available to us?
    Bernie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member tom hardwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 1999
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try and find the original magazine and will keep you informed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •